colsgirl_gw

Christmas Cactus Varieties

Colsgirl
last year

I love the Christmas Cactus because they remind me of being at my Grandmother's house when I was a young child. She had a huge one and I have n idea what happened to it (or I'd have snipped a couple of its before it disappeared. Thankfully she is still with us (94 and counting)!

Because of this I have started collecting the Christmas Cactus. I had quite a collection when I lived in England, then w moved to Canada and I had to leave them behind.

I am trying to get a collection of variety of colours/types started here. Does anyone have any that they would be willing to share clippings of please. I only have 3 so far - a punk one (not the traditional because the leaves don't look that scalloped), a very pale pink one and an orange one! If not, does anyone know a good website in Canada that sells them? I am especially hunting for a yellow one!

Comment (1)