Software
Houzz Logo Print
cklavon

Awning hardware

13 years ago
Where can I get that hardware for the awning?
Indoor kitchen awning and open cabinet · More Info

Comments (3)

  • 13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    The hardware is actually plant hangers from Lowes Hardware Store about $10 a piece (some look like plant hangers, others do not which is good) When I researched awning hardware it was over $150 so this alternative worked for my purposes. A tie was sewn onto the awning fabric to tie rather tightly to the hardware. It projects about 12' from the wall to create a good slope for the awning look. A long wooden dowl may be used as well (going across, underneath the flap to help make the fabric taut but I didn't seem to need it here. The top of the awning is just a rod pocket and so was slipped into the existing rod above the window. Let me know if you have any more questions. Hope this helps!
  • 13 years ago
    This is great. Do you have another view?
  • 13 years ago
    I have 6 photos under my ideabook "indoor kithchen awning" but I can take a few more that better shows the hardware if you'd like to see that