0

Before and After Kitchen

Ellie M
last modified: February 13, 2019

• Karen Rose
    Very pretty! Love the backsplash and the blue island!
    W Design Living

Love the range hood and backsplash, the new kitchen is beautiful! The before / after photos look like a different house.

• Ellie M
    Thank you! We got rid of the wall in the old kitchen that had the hood. And switch it to the other wall and we closed the opening into the dining room. Now that island can see the tv wall (not pictured) waiting on Roman shades.
    Michael Lee, Inc

wow! love that island color! brave choice and it paid off

OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.

Looks awesome! Love the island !

• poorgirl
    Beautiful!
  • ldecor54

Love your choices Ellie, great job

• sarahachevalier

Congrats! Your tile is gorgeous.

Lion Windows and Doors

Wow incredible work! I love the backsplash!

Norwood Architects

Looks awesome! Love the big island!

Eko Flooring & Woodwork

The big island makes the kitchen- awesome design!

Door Corner

Wow, that is a beautiful backsplash! Love the upgrades, good work!

• Sara
    Wonderful!!!! What size is the island? Love the color.
  • Zalco/bring back Sophie!

I love everything! The backsplash and pendants are particularly gorgeous. The island is such a dreamy shade of blue. Kudos!! What did you use for your counter?

• Ellie M
    The island is approximately 6’x11’, it’s crystallo quartzite. We did the cabinets to fit the Biggest slab we could find. There are no seams. Thank you.
  • rantontoo

Lovely! It’s hard to believe it is the same space. Your backsplash tile is swoon worthy!

• Rita / Bring Back Sophie 4 Real

To. Die. For.

Colorful and classic. Not the same old same old. There is personality! Love it all. The color, the backsplash, the pendants, the quartzite.

Diane Kremer, ASID CID

You would be surprised how an island can enhance your kitchen space even in a small kitchen. Just make sure that you have a minimum of 36" to the cabinets around the island if on wheels and 48" if it is fixed island. Scale is everything!

• Ellie M
    Rita, that’s funny you say that. The year before we renovated another kitchen in a Different home and all my choices were extremely safe. And at the end it was beautiful but boring. This time I want to make a statement in each room of my house.
  • salonva

It was pretty nice before - honestly- but after is just gorgeous and I particularly love the pendants!

• Cheryl Hannebauer

love the outcome here :)

• luckyblueeye

Love the mixed metals! I didn't even notice your countertop because your back splash is so stunning!

Sergei Savateev

It's very nice, congrats)

• AMS

Beautiful!

• Joy Peace
    beautiful
  • kelleg69

I love it! The hood is very pretty. I have a blue island too, so of course, I love that! ;) Great job. Beautiful kitchen.

• anna_682

beautiful

M&R Custom Millwork Inc

Looks Fabulous! Love the white cabinetry with the blue island. Great lighting pendants above the island too!

• enduring

So the first 2 pictures are the Before? and the second 2 pictures are the After? I don't get what this post is about. Cause the rooms all look brand new, but unrelated.

• nicole___

WOW! Love the BIG island! Great back splash! That's a fantastic improvement!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see a lot of people that are afraid to make a big statement......you are spot on!

KT tile

What a great job! I love the blue and gold color combination!

PRM Custom Builders

Awesome job! The bright colors are bold!

EBL Construction

Very fun result! Thanks for sharing.