what are these floors called so I can find retailer? Thanks!
7 years ago
Related Stories

THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
KITCHEN OF THE WEEKKitchen of the Week: A Rustic-Chic Look They Can Call Their Own
Reclaimed barn wood, whitewashed brick and hand-scraped oak floors add character to a Toronto couple’s kitchen
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNKitchen Flooring 101: Find Your Material Match
From cork to concrete, our guide will help you pick the perfect surface for your kitchen floor
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESYour Floor: How to Find Right Stone Tile
Get the Pros and Cons of Slate, Travertine, Sandstone, Marble and Granite
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESSee What You Can Learn From a Floor Plan
Floor plans are invaluable in designing a home, but they can leave regular homeowners flummoxed. Here's help
Full Story
WALL TREATMENTSCan't Find the Right Wallpaper? Make Your Own
For one-of-a-kind walls, just use your imagination. Custom wallpaper is easier and less expensive than you might expect
Full Story
LIFE10 Things Around My Home That I’m Thankful For
A designer shares the comforts big and small that she is grateful for
Full Story
FLOORS8 Ways Colored Floors Can Boost Your Design
Deep colors add height, white creates calm, and warm hues spark energy. Learn more ways to use floor color to enhance your home
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSIdeabook 911: How Can I Make My Living Room Seem Bigger?
10 Ways to Make a Small Space Live Large
Full Story
M2 Design Group