My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Square peg, Leonard Heller has the roses you want. He is on the Facebook Spinosissima Group site. Look for his name and post to him. He is in Washington State.
Vapor, squarepegman wanted a couple of varieties I knew Leonard had. I'm not sure if Leonard is doing any general selling this Spring. I remember it really did a number on his back last year. He was motivated to spread some of these treasures around. Of course, now I wonder too if he'll do that again.
Gotcha! I just read the other post so now I get it. At sale really piqued my interest on the Spinoza CMAs and I almost got Suzanne in the fall. If I had all of my roses in the ground I probably wouldn't hesitate to get any more of these unusual and that's what I really want to focus on now. We'll see how it goes and if he offers them!
Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR thanked Vaporvac Z6-OhioRiverValley
Vaporvac Z6-OhioRiverValley
Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OROriginal Author
Related Professionals
Lebanon Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Milwaukee Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Colorado Springs Landscape Contractors · Longview Home Builders · Olympia Home Builders · Elkton Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Frederick Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Williamsburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Augusta Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Tupelo Landscape Contractors · Wichita Home Builders · Greensboro Home Builders · Dallas Home Builders · Marquette Home Builders · South Sioux City Home BuildersVaporvac Z6-OhioRiverValley