Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
melindapardes

Provenza Flooring - at ease

Katie Jones
5 years ago
Has anyone I stalled Provenza Flooring at ease? If so, can you post a photo and let me know if you like the flooring? Thanks!

Comments (26)

• catnant
    4 years ago

looking for the same... any luck?

• Katie Jones
    Original Author
    4 years ago

I received a sample and provenza sent me a video of the floor laid out. It was way too grey for me. I think we will go with Urban Floor, Cascade series, Maldives. It has a much more raw pine look that I like.

• Katie Jones
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Hi, for some reason I don’t see the photos. We ended up going with Urban Floor Maldives and I love it!

• Katie Jones
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Just sad the photo. Love it!! Very nice!

• flashpolkadot
    4 years ago

@beachyhome - Funny, I was just going back through all of my floor samples that I've acquired over the past 2 months and have pulled out Urban Floor, Cascade series, Maldives as a new top contender. Do you have any pictures that you can post here? I would LOVE to see it installed. Are you happy with it?

• Katie Jones
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Hi! I loooove it! I get so many compliments.

• Katie Jones
    Original Author
    4 years ago

This is a top view

• flashpolkadot
    4 years ago

@BeachyHome - Wow! I love it. It looks beautiful :-) Great choice! Thanks for sharing those pictures. Very helpful.

• Katie Jones
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Let me know if you have any questions. Happy to help’

• Emily Chen
    4 years ago

Katie,

I am also interested in Urban Floor Cascade series, Capri. Do you mind share how much per sq. ft did you pay for the Mildvies and how much was the installaion? Thank you.

• Jenn S
    4 years ago

@Katie Jones I really love the photos you posted of your Maldives, do you mind giving an update on how the floors are fairing? I have two boys and a big dog so I am so nervous to pick something that scratches easily. I would also LOVE to see some more photos!! I am looking for something that doesn’t pull too warm and is light and not a lot variation between each plank. Also, how does it clean?

• Katie Jones
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Hi! We’ve had it installed in the hallway and bedrooms since August 2019. I’m loving it so far! I haven’t had any issues with scratches or dents even with lots of wear and tear. It’s so easy to clean. We have a cordless vacuums and once a week, clean with bona floor cleaner (a spray cleaner).

I get compliments all the time for the floor. We’re a couple months away from finishing our living room, but we will be putting it in there and the kitchen.

I don’t have any new photos but I can take some in the morning.

There is a nice color variation without it too drastic and very natural looking, and it has a lighter color to it, like sand.

• Jenn S
    4 years ago

@katiejones since you started out with the At Ease, do you happen to recall the variation in the light and dark planks and how that variation compared to your Maldives? Looking forward to the photos!

• Katie Jones
    Original Author
    4 years ago

The At Ease has some variation but it is has (in my eyes) a lot of grey in it while the Maldives also has natural looking variation but is more of a tan/sand color. We were going for a coastal look in our house and I didn’t want things to look grey. Here is our hallway, please excite the walls as we are going to be painting soon.

• Katie Jones
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Maldives in the hallway

• Katie Jones
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Emily Chen - I just realized I never responded to you. We paid $2.60 a square foot and about $1.50 for installation, but we already had the subfloors installed.

• Carrie
    3 years ago

Katie - where did you get the $2.60/square foot pricing?

I’m also looking at the Cascade Series. Does this show water drips, footprints, etc very easily? It is gorgeous in your space!

• Katie Jones
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Carrie - I still love it! Looks just like new, even with kids running on it with dirt on their feet or water. So easy to sweep and then just use bona cleaner. I get so many compliments. Wouldn’t change my flooring, even if it was $20 a square foot. I’ll have to find the name of the place. It was in Los Angeles, ca

• Carrie
    3 years ago

Are you in Los Angeles too or was it an online retailer that shipped it?

• Katie Jones
    Original Author
    3 years ago

I’m in Los angeles

• Carrie
    3 years ago

Katie - did you happen to find the name of the retailer you bought the flooring from? Thanks!

• Carrie
    3 years ago

Thank you!

• PRO
    Sprucing Up Mamahood
    2 years ago

Yes! We love it so much!!

I have a review about it here too! https://sprucingupmamahood.com/provenza-vinyl-flooring-review/

1970's Kitchen Remodel · More Info

• brooknjas
    last year
    last modified: last year

@Sprucing Up Mamahood Your post was very helpful! I was just wondering, do your pictures have filters on them? I’m worried about At Ease being too gray, but it doesn’t read gray in your pics. Does that have to do with the filter used?