Software
Houzz Logo Print
ccos3

Wood Sample

7 years ago
Hi, I love this bed frame. Its exactly what i am looking for - is it possible to receive a wood sample so I can make sure the color works and then purchase?
Series 9 Designer Floating Queen Headboard With Nightstands · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    7 years ago

    Hello,

    Thank you for your question.

    Unfortunately, we do not have wood samples to give.

  • 7 years ago

    ok, is there a showroom I can look at it? or what is your return policy?


  • PRO
    7 years ago

    Hello,


    We do not have showrooms available.

    If you are not satisfied with the item you can always return it for a full refund within 30 days of the delivery date, but please note that you will be responsible for return shipping and the item has to be in unused condition.


    Best regards.