I like the cabinets on each side of the fireplace. Where to buy? Tx!
7 years ago
Related Stories

LIVING ROOMSDouble- and Triple-Sided Fireplaces Offer Countless Benefits
They can divide an open layout, blur indoor-outdoor boundaries, warm a modern look or just your toes. Is a mutisided fireplace for you?
Full Story
KITCHEN CABINETSWhy I Combined Open Shelves and Cabinets in My Kitchen Remodel
A designer and her builder husband opt for two styles of storage. She offers advice, how-tos and cost info
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNGray Cabinets and a Wood-Wrapped Fireplace Update a Downtown Loft
The kitchen peninsula is jazzed up with custom wallpaper made using a photo from the homeowners’ Amsterdam honeymoon
Full Story
HOMES AROUND THE WORLDWorld of Design: 11 Book Lovers and Where They Like to Read
Bibliophiles across the globe reveal their top books and favorite reading spots, from a 2-story library to an artfully curated book nook
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘They Looked at Me Like I Had 10 Heads’
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere Do I Start When Renovating My House?
Eager to get going on a project but not sure where to begin? Read this practical guide to getting started
Full Story
COFFEE WITH AN ARCHITECTA Few Things I Would Like to Ask Frank Lloyd Wright
It could take a lifetime to understand Frank Lloyd Wright's work — less if we had answers to a few simple questions
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESWhere to Splurge and Where to Save When Decorating
Get a designer’s advice on where to invest in durable essentials and focal pieces for your home, and where to economize
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere to Splurge, Where to Save in Your Remodel
Learn how to balance your budget and set priorities to get the home features you want with the least compromise
Full Story

Comment