Software
Houzz Logo Print
annie_schueppert

Our new bath!

13 years ago
Living in a 1920s bungalow presents its challenges, not the least of which has been a tiny main floor bath with ZERO storage. After eight long years of applying makeup in the hallway, and making do with a halfhearted update, I finally embarked upon a complete remodel. Houzz has been invaluable for ideas. It was here that I decided to lose the tub in favor of a walkin shower (resale be damned...I have to live here). And that it was definitely worth it to blow the bank on a frameless shower door (or will be when it arrives.). Even my paint color I found on Houzz! The former hall closet is now annexed into the bath, and even the relatively small 9 square feet it has added makes a huge difference in the use of the bath. This was a potentially overwhelming project for me...I did the demo alone to save a little money, and all the "design." Thanks to the vision available on Houzz, I think I did alright! Looking forward now, to spending a little time deciding on shelving options for my newfound space. Hope nobody needs anything for awhile...

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Nicely done, fits well with the era of the house.
  • 13 years ago
    Very sleek, looks great.