Can I get a towel bar replacement from the manufacturer?
7 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
VINTAGE STYLEGet Away From It All in a Glamper
A glammed-up camper can transport you to a happy place, whether in your yard or on the highway
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSGet More From a Multipurpose Laundry Room
Laundry plus bill paying? Sign us up. Plus a potting area? We dig it. See how multiuse laundry rooms work harder and smarter for you
Full Story
MIDCENTURY HOMESHouzz Tour: How Can We Get Invited to This Awesome Midcentury Home?
A redwood-clad gem in California’s Marin County features a dreamy outdoor oasis with an open-door policy for the homeowners’ friends
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNGet More From Your Kitchen Island
Display, storage, a room divider — make your kitchen island work harder for you with these examples as inspiration
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESGet What You Need From the House You Have
6 ways to rethink your house and get that extra living space you need now
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNTrending Now: 25 Kitchen Photos Houzzers Can’t Get Enough Of
Use the kitchens that have been added to the most ideabooks in the last few months to inspire your dream project
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESWhat We Can Learn From the Minimalists
Discover the power of simplicity and how to employ a less-is-more approach in your decorating scheme
Full StorySponsored
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH

Renovators Supply Manufacturing