Software
Houzz Logo Print
geg520

Hardware placement on my new bathtub

13 years ago
We r renovating our bathroom and putting a 66x36 inch overmount tub against the back wall of the bathroom. We have the hot and cold handles, the spout, the hand held sprayer and the diverter knob to place either on the tub or somewhere on the tub deck.
I would love help doing this as every placement has its pros and cons. Fir example , if I put the on/ off valves at the foot of the tub where they are not in the way of entering or exiting the tub, I means that I would need to move to the foot of the tub every time I needed to turn the water on or off. ( e.g. Add warm water, use hand held for washing hair) . However, If I place them on the far side of the mid tub where they reachable while in the tub and out of the way for entering the tub, hat means I have to bend over about 46 inches of tub and decking to turn on the water.
Anyway, you get my point. How have you all placed your hardware on your built in bath tubs?
Thanks
Gail

Comments (6)