My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I will write more tomorrow. However it's a lovely rose. Has a sweet innocent innocent. Lovely fragrance and blooms fairly well in my garden but it is still in a pot so I cannot fairly judge its disease resistance. At the moment I would not write it high in that regard. It's flowers are quite small but very prolific Ana lavender toned pink. Lovely lovely rose. One of my favorites so far. I'm hoping once in the ground it will improve in its black spot. I will find some pics from last year because those online are few and far between. Nobody seems to grow this Rose.
ladybug A 9a Houston area thanked Vaporvac Z6-OhioRiverValley
I love mine, but it is not doing too well; I think it was stunted by being in overly poor soil,and having the competition of the overly-enthusiastic Utigord Falls nearby. Utigord got sp'd; it was daunting all of the roses nearby; it's roots had spread all over the area. I'm hoping that Setina will be able to bounce back.
I also have her; her first year, she was a little spotty in the Spring, then clean for the rest of the summer. Threw out long flexible canes, so I decided to move her. She’s settling in to her new spot. A really sweet cool pink bloom, moderate fragrance, and was very generous. I hope she’ll like her new spot, because I already really like her! :-)
ladybug A 9a Houston area thanked Perma n’ Posies/9A FL
Vaporvac Z6-OhioRiverValley
User
Related Professionals
Montgomery Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Cherry Hill Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lebanon Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hilo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Crestview Landscape Contractors · Lafayette Landscape Contractors · Aberdeen Landscape Contractors · McAllen Landscape Contractors · San Marcos Landscape Contractors · Brattleboro Landscape Contractors · Marinette Landscape Contractors · Santa Rosa Landscape Contractors · Hilton Head Island Home Builders · New York City Home Builders · Yuba City Home BuildersPerma n’ Posies/9A FL
ingrid_vc so. CA zone 9