Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nidnay

Tremendous of functionality has been removed from Houzz app

Nidnay
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

The Houzz app has again taken a truly negative turn.

Gone are the comments/questions made by others on personal photos in my ideabooks. Is this yet another glitch or deliberate....I don’t know (this function now only shows when using a browser).

Gone is the section “people who liked this photo....” and gone are the thumbnail views of other related photos.

Gone is the ability to comment or ask questions about personal photos in people’s ideabooks. There are numerous questions that have been asked regarding some of the photos in my ideabooks but they are now NOT accessible when using the app. They're just gone.

It’s only Pros photos that will show related photos and show comments/discussions/questions related to specific photos.

There is also no fluid way to swipe through full view personal photos in someone’s ideabooks.

I would like like to know from Houzz...are the above issues deliberate or are they glitches? Will these changes be made with website viewing using a browser as well? Will the functions we have come to rely on be diminished for the lowly non pro and only available to pros?

Comments (5)