My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Update on Polareis from a prior thread on good Rugosas. Flowers, I think you wanted a sucker, I can send you cuttings! I apologize, last year was busy - new job:). Please excuse my creeping Charlie farm lol!
Plumeria Girl (Florida ,9b)
ingrid_vc so. CA zone 9
Related Professionals
Cherry Hill Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Worcester Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Rapid City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Selma Landscape Contractors · Grand Rapids Landscape Contractors · Spring Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Middletown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Concord Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Florence Landscape Contractors · Middlesboro Landscape Contractors · South Bend Landscape Contractors · Redding Landscape Contractors · Niles Home Builders · Alexandria Home Builders · Riverside Home Buildersenchantedrosez5bma
Krista_5NY