Software
Houzz Logo Print
martyvand

What is the blue paint color?

7 years ago
Modern Farmhouse Saratoga · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 6 years ago

    I would love to know the paint color also

  • 6 years ago

    Agree; that is a beautiful shade of blue. Would like to know more about the color.

  • 6 years ago

    Can it be done on standard wood cabinets?

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    Yes this is Indigo Batik paint on Maple

  • 6 years ago

    Hi, I'm looking into options of changing my cabinets colors to convert my transitional home into more contemporary. I wanted to ask if this paint be done on finished wood cabinets such as attached in picture? Thanks in advance for your feedback!

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    Looks like my prior answer might not have gone through
    These look like maple or cherry with smooth grain so yes the can be painted
    And will turn out well.
    Need to be sanded and primed first so check with a paint company on best materials to use.