Software
Houzz Logo Print
sbsoccergirl9

Love the comforter where is it from?

13 years ago
Sail Bay - California · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 12 years ago
    The duvet is no longer at West Elm. I found an Ivory striped duvet on overstock would that work?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Work for what? I have no idea what your space looks like! If you're unsure, ask a local designer.
  • 12 years ago
    I was trying to recreate this room that you designed with the yellow and white stripe duvet and turquoise nightstands but can't find a yellow/ white striped bedding. I found a ivory striped duvet and was wondering if that would look okay with the wall color and turquoise nightstands.for a beach look. I found it on houzz.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I think it should look fine but it's impossible for me to tell via text :)
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you :)