kahlee_newman

NEW OFFICE HELPPPPPPP

Kahlee Newman

So it is just me and my boss in our new office. He has put me in charge of ordering everything and decorating it and I NEED HELP. We just moved in so dont judge too much! This is what we have so far, all he keeps saying is he likes the "minimalist look" so i have this "modern-rustic-farmhouse-minimal" idea in my head and just cant get it out into the room! Yes, his desk is the smaller one, he doesnt want anything on it, but thats not possible....he's a lawyer. And yes I am on the search for two smaller (we like velvet) chairs to go in front of his desk as well! So heres my questions I need advice on:

1. What color velvet chairs should we put in front of his desk?

2. What theme of desk organization should I (the grey L shaped desk) go with? For examples: Wire rustic, clear, rose gold....etc??????

3. He needs atleast a paper organizer on his desk, what theme should i go with on his desk?

4. We both need a "crap drawer/cabinet" under, on the side.....SOMEWHERE for both our desks! Examples and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated!

5. Lastly we want unique trashcans, any suggestions? We need two small ones!

• apple_pie_order

What's the current budget? What items does it need to cover?

Kahlee Newman thanked apple_pie_order
  • Kahlee Newman

No budget, but nothing crazy expensive. Like he asked if i didn't go over $200 per storage cabinet for under our desks.

• tqtqtbw

Please add a picture from the entrance door. Will you have clients come here or is it more of a work space?

The space under the windows behind your L-shaped desk would be a good spot for storage cabinet or credenza. Black or charcoal gray.

Kahlee Newman thanked tqtqtbw
  • Kahlee Newman

clients come in, but very rarely! i don't think there's enough space behind my chair for one under the window! I was thinking of maybe one for under my desk?

• Kahlee Newman

Here from the entrance. It's a panorama, if you turn your phone you'll see the whole pic!

• apple_pie_order

For under $200 each, look at Sauder for small furniture board cabinets. Or try Wayfare. For chairs, go to Ikea or a local office supply store to sit in their office occasional chairs. For unique trash cans, look online for metal ones, and be prepared to pay a premium over plain old classic office plastic cans. You didn't mention a filing cabinet or shredder, so I assume you have those already.

Many cities have used office furniture stores. Take a look there if you like.

• tqtqtbw

I like this file cabinet for under your desk. Do you have a place to store an abundance of paper client files?

Offex 3-Drawer Metal Rolling File Cabinet With Locking Drawers, White/Black · More Info

• tqtqtbw

A streamlined chair with some sort of arm will be comfortable for guest.

Vivian Chair, Silver Nail Head Trim, Dark Espresso Legs, Azure Velvet · More Info

Vivian Chair With Silver Nail Head Trim And Dark Espresso Legs, Linen Fabric · More Info