kahlee_newman

NEW OFFICE HELPPPPPPP

Kahlee Newman

So it is just me and my boss in our new office. He has put me in charge of ordering everything and decorating it and I NEED HELP. We just moved in so dont judge too much! This is what we have so far, all he keeps saying is he likes the "minimalist look" so i have this "modern-rustic-farmhouse-minimal" idea in my head and just cant get it out into the room! Yes, his desk is the smaller one, he doesnt want anything on it, but thats not possible....he's a lawyer. And yes I am on the search for two smaller (we like velvet) chairs to go in front of his desk as well! So heres my questions I need advice on:

1. What color velvet chairs should we put in front of his desk?

2. What theme of desk organization should I (the grey L shaped desk) go with? For examples: Wire rustic, clear, rose gold....etc??????

3. He needs atleast a paper organizer on his desk, what theme should i go with on his desk?

4. We both need a "crap drawer/cabinet" under, on the side.....SOMEWHERE for both our desks! Examples and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated!

5. Lastly we want unique trashcans, any suggestions? We need two small ones!