sara_zeitchik

Kitchen cabinet pulls

Jessica C.

I have a white kitchen and cambia brittanica countertops and backsplash. Can gold cabinet pulls work with these colors even though the quartz is in the gray family?

• Brody Uhlenkamp

I think so! Can you post pictures of the actual space? Are the cabinets shaker styler? flat? Also Consider maybe black? I love the look of clean modern hardware that is streamline, and not too flashy

• Terra S.

I think so!
    That's what I did in my kitchen and we've gotten lots of great feedback.

Jessica C. thanked Terra S.
    Home Art Tile Kitchen & Bath

A pic of the space would help, but if you make sure you have more similar tones in the space, I think gold pulls could work out very well, even better than what everyone expect with gray.

Mogul Interior

Moroccan decor glamorizes bold prints and colors and brings a hint of worldliness to a your bedroom. Sheer sari curtains hanging as a canopy and patchwork pillows act as pops of color.Sumptuously carved cabinets are seen working beautifully with the subtle colors of the bedding. Diamond patterns, geometric designs are frequently seen on old doors that have been repurposed into consoles and cabinets.

https://www.houzz.com/products/query/Mogul-Interior

Consigned Antique Armoire Accent Cabinet Rustic Floral Sunrays Storage Luxury · More Info

Consigned British Colonial Armoires Hand Carved Teak Mirror VintageCabinet · More Info

Consigned Antique Rustic Armoire Handcarved Old Wood Iron DoorFarmhouse Furnitur · More Info

https://www.houzz.com/products/wall-accents/seller--era_chandok

• Karen Rose

Terra your kitchen is beautiful!

• Jessica C.

The cabinets are flat.

Terra - I love your kitchen. Where did you purchase the handles? Which company are they?

• Terra S.

Thanks! we just finished it a few weeks ago an I am SO in love.
    The are Marathon hardware "Denman modern pull" in brushed brass, 160mm
    https://www.marathonhardware.com/pd/denman-modern-pull-9635/pr-29950?finish=(Brushed Brass)

• Jessica C.

I followed the link you provided and tried calling the company but they said they could not help me as they only deal with companies and they were not able to provide me with any company information. Who did you go through to purchase them?

• Terra S.

We actually got them through our kitchen supplier as part of our package.
    I know I've seen them at local hardware stores, maybe home depot?

Century Hardware

Hey Jessica C.,

Absolutely! I think that would add a nice pop of color to the room! Your should check out what Century Hardware has to offer in their Satin Brass finish! Our Modern Geo collection would look nice. Best wishes!

Glamour · More Info

Modern Geo · More Info

• typeandrun

I went with emtek in satin brass finish

• nhb22

My daughter has used brushed or satin gold throughout her white/gray kitchen in new starter home. When she first told me what she planned to do, I did not think it would look good, but it looks great.

Please disregard the candle in the middle of the island, and the dining room set-up. She had recently moved in when these photos were taken and everything was not in place. The Host chair was being used to hold the barn door in place because the bottom hardware was not yet installed.

I wish I had more updated photos. My daughter has added a gold hammered canister set on the cabinet end of that island (near dishwasher). Looks great and really pulls it all together!