Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_sue

Breakfast Time on Saturday!

What are you having for breakfast today? Mine is going to be a couple pancakes with maple syrup, a sausage patty, a Clementine and some iced tea. It is going to be another beautiful day, hope you all can enjoy it.

Sue

Comments (18)

• Granny J
    4 years ago

Good morning Marilyn, I'm having scrambled egg, bacon, tea and toast with peach jam.

Marilyn Sue McClintock thanked Granny J
  • Michael
    4 years ago

Scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese biscuits, melon, coffee.

Marilyn Sue McClintock thanked Michael
  • Annie Deighnaugh
    4 years ago

DH sautés some onions and pepper then stirs in some scrambled eggs. Yesterday I made my whole wheat biscuits so I had one toasted this a.m. and of course coffee.

Marilyn Sue McClintock thanked Annie Deighnaugh
  • Judy Good
    4 years ago

Bacon, egg and cheese biscuits. I have a few left over from KFC, and precooked bacon. Easy measy…..

Marilyn Sue McClintock thanked Judy Good
  • schoolhouse_gwagain
    4 years ago

I had a bowl of Sugar Pops cereal.

Marilyn Sue McClintock thanked schoolhouse_gwagain
  • seniorgal
    4 years ago

I've had coffee and toast. Later, when my daughter brings my groceries, I'll have juice and my weekly doughnut. We have a visit which I enjoy.

Marilyn Sue McClintock thanked seniorgal
  • DawnInCal
    4 years ago

We're going out to breakfast before heading over to the farmers market. I know what I'm going to order - turkey, bacon and avocado between two slices of french toast and a fruit salad. I dip about every third or fourth bite of the sandwich into the maple syrup that comes with it.

Marilyn Sue McClintock thanked DawnInCal
  • gardengal48 (PNW Z8/9)
    4 years ago

Too early for breakfast here.......I am only on my second cup of coffee! Give me a couple of hours :-)

I am kinda off traditional breakfast foods this week - just bored with them I guess. I made a wild blackberry cobbler yesterday that is sounding appealing (it was darn good still warm last night!) or leftover sausage and mushroom flatbread...........Whatever, it will be fast and easy.

Marilyn Sue McClintock thanked gardengal48 (PNW Z8/9)
  • bob_cville
    4 years ago

A ham and swiss omelette on toast with a latte.

Marilyn Sue McClintock thanked bob_cville
  • nickel_kg
    4 years ago

DH gave into his craving for those cinnamon buns that pop out of a can. He baked them, I helped eat them :-)

Marilyn Sue McClintock thanked nickel_kg
  • Debby
    4 years ago

I made pancakes today: Krustees brand from Costco. My co-worker puts extra baking powder in hers so now I do that too. 2 cups mix to 1T baking powder. Mix well let dough sit for 5 minutes. Don't stir it down. Makes thick light pancakes.

Marilyn Sue McClintock thanked Debby
  • stacey_mb
    4 years ago

This morning it was an orange and scrambled eggs with broccoli and cheese. Coffee too of course! Looking ahead to lunch, it will be my favorite grilled cheese sandwich with red pepper jelly and goat cheese. Neighbor brought over some homegrown tomatoes and fresh basil, so this will lunch tomorrow.

Marilyn Sue McClintock thanked stacey_mb
  • gadgets
    4 years ago

I ate leftovers for breakfast. Was still craving a traditional breakfast so I fried some ham and an egg, put it on a lightly toasted bun for my lunch.

Marilyn Sue McClintock thanked gadgets
  • nicole___
    4 years ago

Inka, slice of wheat toast w/ peanut butter & cherry jelly.

Marilyn Sue McClintock thanked nicole___
  • raee_gw zone 5b-6a Ohio
    4 years ago

Tater tots. I was just craving them for some reason.

Marilyn Sue McClintock thanked raee_gw zone 5b-6a Ohio
  • ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    4 years ago

I made omelets with smoked ham, fresh mushrooms, fresh tomatoes and cheese. Hit the spot.

Marilyn Sue McClintock thanked ravencajun Zone 8b TX
  • artemis_ma
    4 years ago

I made scrambled eggs (nine of them) with cheese and prosciutto and ground pepper - and brought them to our local Saturday morning coffee. They were well received.

Marilyn Sue McClintock thanked artemis_ma
Sponsored
ANF Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Innovative & Creative Kitchen & Bath Designers Servicing VA