Want to Know which plant it is
August 24, 2019
name? and type
LANDSCAPE DESIGNGarden Overhaul: Which Plants Should Stay, Which Should Go?
Learning how to inventory your plants is the first step in dealing with an overgrown landscapeFull Story
YOUR FIRST HOUSEWhat to Know About Starting Your First Native Plant Garden
Fall is an ideal time to plant a sustainable garden that supports wildlife and looks good tooFull Story
FOLIAGEGet to Know Boston Fern, a Plant That’s Always in Style
This icon of the Victorian era stands out in homes of any style, whether grown indoors or outFull Story
SUCCULENTSWhat to Know About Growing String of Bananas Plant
This quirky, trailing succulent is easy to grow on a bright windowsill or out of a hanging basketFull Story
MOST POPULARInvite Mining Bees to Your Garden by Planting Their Favorite Plants
Look for mining bees (Andrena) pollinating woodland wildflowers in U.S. gardens this springFull Story
ORGANIZINGSimplifying: Which Papers to Keep and Which to Toss
Find out which records and papers you can get rid of when you are decluttering or moving to a smaller homeFull Story
NATIVE PLANTSSee Why Cross-Pollination Is a Plant’s Best Friend
Getting the most from a native plant landscape goes beyond plant selection. You often need compatible partners tooFull Story
FLOWERSFall Planting Guide: Plant Bulbs Now for Spring and Summer Blooms
Follow these step-by-step instructions for planting daffodils, irises, tulips and moreFull Story
Loudoun County's Luxury Tile and Stone Showroom & Design Specialist
- New Wave Hand-Tufted Rug, Natural, 7'9"x7'9" Round
- Baja Indoor/Outdoor Rug, Multi, 6'7"x9'6"
- Baja Indoor/Outdoor Rug, Blue, 2'3"x7'6" Runner
- GDF Studio 3-Piece Lakeport Outdoor Adjustable Chaise Lounge Chair, Caramel Set
- Modern Reclaimed Wood Executive Desk
- New Wave Hand-Tufted Rug, Multi, 5'3"x8'
- Safavieh Anatolia Hand Tufted Rug, Ivory and Beige, 3'x5'
- Bella Indoor Lighting Chandelier, Brushed Nickel