My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
So pretty.... please continue posting on his progress. I finally got cuttings of this rose that I so hope take and I'll be looking to you to help guide me in his placement. : )) It's great to see a rose's progression from baby to maturity.
sultry_jasmine_nights (Florida-9a-ish)
lindahambleton
Related Professionals
Houston Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · McAllen Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lima Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Branson Landscape Contractors · Burlington Landscape Contractors · Lewiston Home Builders · Bismarck Home Builders · Little Rock Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Portland Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Glenwood Springs Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Sanford Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Dayton Home Builders · Alpena Home Builders · Albany Home Builders · Butte Home BuildersVaporvac Z6-OhioRiverValley
totoro z7b Md