Knobs and Pulls that work with prominent appliance handles (KA)

stir_fryi SE Mich
September 15, 2019

We are remodeling our vacation condo. The appliances are all (except the range) KA with that prominent knurled handle. Faucet will be chrome.

In choosing knobs and pulls for our pearl white cabinets, I was thinking of going golden champagne . In other words, provide a contracs to these prominent pulls instead of trying to "match" them.

Here is what I was considering for knobs (although I don't like the pulls in this series...)

So, my question is -- what do you'll think of mixing champagne knobs/pulls with these appliances??

Comment (1)

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268