Software
Houzz Logo Print
joealvord

September roses and more coming.

We really have some new growth here and I am hopeful for a Fall flush. Here's some of this and that.

Comments (22)

  • 7 years ago

    I don't see any photos?

    Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR thanked jim1961 Central Pennsylvania Zone 6a
  • 7 years ago


    Maman Cochet Tea
    Madame Antoine Mari Tea
    General Scablikine Tea
    Florence Bower's Pink Tea
    Brave Climbing Pinkie, whose emitter gave out making a comeback with Gaura.
    Adam




  • 7 years ago

    Really beautiful! Your garden is so pretty along with the views of the mountains. I am getting some teas (they will be my first) and I am very excited to see how they will grow. Hope they turn out half as nice as yours!

    Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR thanked mustbnuts zone 9 sunset 9
  • 7 years ago

    I especially love that first picture.

    Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR thanked Tammy (Southern Ont) Zone 4/5 USDA
  • 7 years ago


    Anna Olivier
    Trinity
    Duchesse du Brabant
    Mrs. BR Cant
    William R. Smith
    Annie Laurie McDowell
    G Nabonnand
    Baronne Henriette de Snoy
    Cornelia
    Pink Surprise and Bubble Bath








  • 7 years ago


    Adam again
    Comtesse de Leusse
    Celine Forestier Noisette
    St. Cecilia from Hortico
    Anna Olivier in the dark, out of focus
    Madame Antoine Mari is so happy here.
    Cressida from Hortico
    La Reine with the old barn. Hi Ingrid. Thinking of you.






  • 7 years ago

    Helen, I might have 250 roses of all classes. I have a great well and a deer fence. Thank you so much.

  • 7 years ago

    Sheila the first picture I just took my breath away . Absolutely stunning pics of view and roses.
    WOW !!

    jin

    Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR thanked Plumeria Girl (Florida ,9b)
  • 7 years ago

    Sheila what a great variety of roses you grow I have not grown any t's yet but you inspire me to do so. You have fabulous statuary and of course the beautiful Southern Oregon sky

    Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR thanked Kristine LeGault 8a pnw
  • 7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

    Sheila, such beautiful roses in such a beautiful setting. Love seeing so many different varieties.

    Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR thanked sara_ann-z6bok
  • 7 years ago

    What a gorgeous garden you have Sheila. Thanks for sharing the images.


    Cheers, Rick

    Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR thanked rideauroselad OkanaganBC6a
  • 7 years ago

    Wow, so beautiful! I would never leave the garden :)

    Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR thanked threeboxerlover DEZ7a
  • 7 years ago

    I know! I know! I love the fountain!

    Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR thanked mustbnuts zone 9 sunset 9
  • 7 years ago

    Sheila, You have such a great collection of roses I could only wish to grow! I especially like the last one with La Reine and the barn.

    Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR thanked Dave5bWY
  • 7 years ago

    Sheila, it’s all maturing so beautifully! And it looks so serene, fragrant and fresh...I wish I could fill up my lungs with the air there. It must be like heaven! :-)

    Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR thanked Perma n’ Posies/9A FL
  • 7 years ago

    Sheila your garden is heaven on earth. I would never come inside. So utterly beautiful and flowing with peace and space.

    Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR thanked katyajini
  • 7 years ago

    Such beautiful roses Sheila! La Reine and the old barn is my favorite!

    Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR thanked Nola z5aWI
  • 7 years ago

    Sheila, I forget how many teas you grow! You know I love them. Every one of them! Cressida and Annie Laurie McD are my other favorites. The photos with your wall behind the roses looks like it could be England.

    Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR thanked flowersaremusic z5 Eastern WA
  • 7 years ago

    My dearest Sheila, what a wonderland of beautiful roses you have. You've taken so many stunning pictures that I'm absolutely in awe. The first and last photos, Annie Laurie McDowell, Anna Olivier, St Cecilia, the fountain - oh just so many simply beautiful vistas and roses - thank you so much.

    Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR thanked ingrid_vc so. CA zone 9
  • 7 years ago

    You have created such a beautiful, natural
    looking setting! Everything looks fantastic.

    Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR thanked HalloBlondie (zone5a) Ontario, Canada
  • 7 years ago

    Your Tea Roses are wonderful. Beautiful photos of garden and sky.

    Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR thanked Krista_5NY