hoosier_nan

Catching up on a few flowers

hoosier_nan (IN z5b/6a)
September 20, 2019

Forgive me if I already posted these. I was moving some pictures off my phone and though I would share. There isn't much to see now and we have been moving plants around. We lined out too late last year and had some significant loses after a nasty winter. We are hoping to avoid that this year. At the same time, we are trying to eliminate about 60--100 from the garden. It's hard to do, but with the seedlings, there is just too much to take care of.

This is Bass Gibson X God Save the Queen blooming after it was moved to a select bed.

I might have posted this before. This is my daughter's seedling, Cosmic Sensation X Sportin' Life reblooming. I think it is one of her best.

This is Fulvous Brush Man. Bob likes those fulva-looking hybrids.

The seedling Monterrey Jack X Remembered Kisses is reblooming.

This is Raspberry Tears. The seersucker effect is normal for this daylily.

It's not a daylily, but the hibiscus get going in late summer and give most welcomed flowers. We don't know the name of this one.

This is Tecoma X smithii

That's all for me.

Nancy