Software
Houzz Logo Print
gavagal

Vote on best hallway bathroom floor plan please!

7 years ago

Please vote on the best bath layout and comment. I am trying to settle on a floor plan for a teen's hall bath that he will use every day. I know that pull and replace is far more economical, but I want a plan that gives him an updated bathroom and best utilizes the overall space (i.e., making the hallway feel more open whether allowing more natural light from the bath windows and/or relocating the linen closet, increasing storage, etc.) Any concerns about renovating and reducing the 42" vanity to a 33" in a bathroom that is roughly 5' x 8.5"?

Plan A - Pull and Replace (and eliminate extra unused vanity in hall)
Plan B - Small vanity; relocated and expanded family linen closet
Plan C - Large vanity w better storage; remaining WWe arelinen closet remains

Comments (6)