Software
Houzz Logo Print
karate41

Garage doors

13 years ago
Can you sell in Mass ?
Garage Doors · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 13 years ago
    Just love your work.
  • 13 years ago
    I am in mass as well.
    May be worth a trip.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thank you for the comments. I am a faux finisher, so I only paint the metal doors to look like wood with a 10 year lifespan. I will travel if there is a large enough job or multiple jobs. You may be able to find a local faux finisher, but finding one with the same look and long lasting may be a challenge. It has taken me years to develop my system and materials.
  • 12 years ago
    Your work is perfection......I'm a designer/decorator and know many faux finishers. I've never seen one do a garage door and make it look like this.....just beautiful! What state are you located?