Software
Houzz Logo Print
cemig

Cabinet Hardware to Match Newport Brass "Satin Bronze"

7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

Hi! I've searched high and low for cabinet hardware to "match" my Newport Brass faucet in Satin Bronze. I don't expect a perfect match, but can someone recommend brands/finishes that will go well? I also need light fixtures!! Help!

Comments (31)

  • 7 years ago

    I’d say it depends what look you’re going for — is your faucet traditional or modern? What about your cabinets? I went with Sutton Street‘s “Minted” pattern but my kitchen leans traditional.



  • 7 years ago

    It’s a chesterfield faucet so pretty traditional, with white flat panel doors. Mostly in search of a hardware finish and then I can narrow down style. Thanks for the rec!

  • 6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

    Kingston Brass makes a finish called Satin Brass that is almost an exact match. I paired their hardware with my Newport Brass "satin bronze" faucet and it looks great

  • 6 years ago

    I am have the same problem finding hardware to match my Newport Brass satin bronze faucet. What did you end up going with?

  • 6 years ago

    I ended up going with Water Street Brass’s “burnished antique brass.” Pricey but matches beautifully. It’s a living finished so it will patina to a tone that’s very close to the satin bronze. I worked with The Knobbery in IL even though I’m not local and they were extremely helpful with finding a matching finish.

  • 6 years ago

    Thanks so much. I found a store that carries Water Street Brass close to my house and I will go and take a look.

  • 6 years ago

    Did you end up deciding the Water Street Brass was a match for the Newport Brass satin bronze? I was hopeful the top knob honey bronze would match. Now that I’m stuck at home, I can’t go look for myself.

  • 6 years ago

    Top Knobs honey bronze definitely isn’t a match. That’s what I originally picked out and once I got the sample I saw it was way off.

    Here are some pics of the satin bronze faucet with the Water Street burnished antique brass. I tried to get a few angles with both the knobs and pulls.

  • 6 years ago

    We ended up going with Classic Brass Tarnished (TN) It is a living finish and my husband is installing them as I type this. I will post a picture when he is done.

  • 6 years ago

    I love the pictures and knobs. I would love to see your results as well, please. I need to order today. Yikes

  • 6 years ago

    My kitchen is not finished yet but I shot a few pictures for you. The last picture is of my pot filler next to a refrigerator pull. The hardware has a polished finish but since it is a living finish it will dull and should oxidize to match the Newport Brass fixtures. There was a brushed color Revere Tarnished (RT) by Classic Brass that was also a good match but we felt the tarnished (TN) had more of a deeper gold color with a little more orange in it and the Revere Tarnished (RT) was a lighter gold with a little more yellow.

    I hope this helps.




  • 6 years ago

    Wow! Both options look fantastic! I appreciate the photos. I think we barely got our order in for our faucets before they shut down in California because of the pandemic.

  • 5 years ago

    Did you end up finding light fixtures that match? I cant find *anything*

  • 5 years ago

    We went with the RH Harmon pendant in antique brass. Not a perfect match but it goes well together.

  • 3 years ago

    I am using Rejuvenation hardware in Aged Brass in a satin finish with the Newport Brass Satin Brass faucet.

  • 3 years ago

    *Newport Brass Satin Bronze finish it should say.

  • 3 years ago

    Colonial Bronze Co weathered brass finish matches well!

  • 3 years ago

    This post is so helpful! We just decided on Newport Brass in Satin Bronze for our kitchen, but we've been having a terrible time figuring out what cabinet hardware to match or at least coordinate with it. I'm definetely looking into everyone's suggestions.

  • 3 years ago

    I love my rejuvenation hardware in antique brass.

  • 3 years ago

    I see Aged brass. Do you think the rejuvenation is called aged brass instead of antique brass finish? I just want to make sure I am ordering the right thing. Thanks

  • 3 years ago

    Where can I buy Classic Brass knobs online?

  • 2 years ago

    Newport satin brass matches identical to amazon product Southern Hills brushed gold!


    looking for appliances pulls that match any luck?

  • 2 years ago

    @rebecca I am just seeing this. It is aged brass at Rejuvenation

  • 2 years ago

    Were you able to find cabinet hardware to match your Newport Brass Satin Bronze? We’re redoing our bathroom and I’ve chosen the Seaport collection in satin bronze and can’t find hardware to match it. Thanks!

  • 2 years ago

    Lisa - my aged brass hardware from rejuvenation matches my satin bronze faucet

  • 2 years ago

    Hi Lisa! I went with Water Street Brass’s Burnished Antique Bronze. A pretty close to perfect match. Pics are above in earlier comments!

  • last year

    How are you liking the Satin Bronze finish after a few years? Has it changed in color at all and has it been durable? I am thinking of using this finish for a bathroom and would love to know how it has held up!

  • last year

    @renee Do you have a picture of your Rejuvenation Aged Brass hardware and Newport Brass Satin Bronze faucet?

  • last year

    These are the only ones I have rn

  • last year

    Before the backsplash is as installed. Still love my faucet

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations