Software
Houzz Logo Print
joealvord

More photos just because.

Just testing to see if Houzz works. I feel like ordering 10 roses from Rose Petals now. It is never ending.

Comments (27)

  • 6 years ago


    Comtesse du Cayla. Can't miss her.

  • 6 years ago


    Archduke Charles
    Mlle Franziska Kruger

  • 6 years ago


  • 6 years ago


    General Gallieni is so confident, as he should be.
    This is Comtesse F. Hamilton, a wonderful beauty.

  • 6 years ago


    Miss Agnes S. Sherman looking at you.

  • 6 years ago


    Ducher in the morning going out to get the paper.
    Comtesse de Leusse

  • 6 years ago


    Rugosas Fall
    Cornelia

  • 6 years ago


    Heritage always blooming.
    MFK likewise.

  • 6 years ago


    Better look at lovely Comtesse de Leusse
    Lady Hillingdon

  • 6 years ago

    Amazing Sheila! I love watching your garden grow.

    Your photo of LH captures what I love about her—that creamy peachy yellow with the burgundy new growth. Just scrumptious!! :-)

    Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR thanked Perma n’ Posies/9A FL
  • 6 years ago

    Oh, what a beautiful garden and what a delight to see it early in the morning. Both on your end and on mine (it is 4 am here).

    Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR thanked mustbnuts zone 9 sunset 9
  • 6 years ago

    Really lovely!

    Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR thanked Stephanie, 9b inland SoCal
  • 6 years ago

    Thank you all. Flowers, the blue is "Bluebird" aster and the yellow is Amsonia Hubrichtii. My Amsonia is a little thin, but has great Fall color. The "soil" there in this section is not good.

  • 6 years ago

    Thank you, Sheila. I wanted to guess some kind of aster, but the size threw me off. It's huge! I've never grown Amsonia, but like the way they look during the growing season. I didn't know they also had fall color. I like it a lot.

    Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR thanked flowersaremusic z5 Eastern WA
  • 6 years ago

    Love your collection of so many classic roses Sheila! Thanks for sharin!


    Ann

    Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR thanked Ann9BNCalif
  • 6 years ago

    Sheila, I love them all. Helen

    Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR thanked bayarea_girl_z10a_ca
  • 6 years ago

    There's a ladybug hiding in Comtesse Hamilton.

    Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR thanked User
  • 6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

    Comtesse is lovely. HMF spells her first name Festetics, and my Vintage book Festectics. This might be the worst name ever.

  • 6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago


    2018
    2019

  • 6 years ago

    Gorgeous roses, garden and home!

    Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR thanked totoro z7b Md
  • 6 years ago

    So beautiful..... I love your garden. Thank you for sharing the pictures.


    Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR thanked sharon2079
  • 6 years ago

    Sheila, those are just lovely! I can't believe that I love them all, we must have similar tastes. :) The fountain in the back is beautiful as well as your home! That Mlle Franziska Kruger is just awesome! Thank you for sharing!

    Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR thanked Nola z5aWI
  • 6 years ago

    Sheila, I enjoy glimpses of your beautiful setting as much as the equally beautiful roses. Southern Oregon is one of the best places on earth. One of my favorite photos is that of Comtesse de Leusse set off with so many luscious companions. Your home is always a lovely backdrop to your plantings. Diane

    Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR thanked nanadollZ7 SWIdaho
  • 6 years ago

    Sheila, I just love seeing your roses in your perfect setting! They all look so happy there. It must be so nice to have so much space for your roses, but the upkeep keeps me from getting too jealous. It’s so wonderful that you’re willing to share your beautiful garden with us. You’ve done a great job incorporating companion plants into your rose garden, too. Everything looks just like it belongs there. Thanks for the gorgeous pictures! Lisa

    Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR thanked Lisa Adams
  • 6 years ago

    Your roses and garden are lovely, beautiful autumn blooms.

    Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR thanked Krista_5NY
  • 6 years ago

    Thank you, Sheila, for everything beautiful that you've shown us here.

    Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR thanked ingrid_vc so. CA zone 9