bayarea_girl

Osiria and Pompon Veranda

bayarea_girl
November 1, 2019

Osiria. Bred by Kordes in 1978 Germany. Even though it’s not a very healthy rose, with its beautiful unique dark velvet red with silvery white reverse blooms, it is deserved to be pampered in my garden. It also has a very nice fragrance. Helen

Comments (12)

• bayarea_girl

Pompon Veranda (KO 99/1720-02/KORfloci05/Pashmina/Pompon Flower Circus), a floribunda rose, bred by Kordes (Germany, 1999) and introduced in 2010 (Germany). This rose is beautiful and very healthy in my garden. The blooms last forever on a bush. Love this rose. Helen

• Lilyfinch z9a Murrieta Ca

So gorgeous helen !! I ordered pompon veranda and can’t wait to see how it does here . Is there any fragrance?

bayarea_girl thanked Lilyfinch z9a Murrieta Ca
  • Vaporvac Z6-OhioRiverValley

One of my favorite roses on your pictures show it to perfection! Also Osiria deserves to be pampered

bayarea_girl thanked Vaporvac Z6-OhioRiverValley
  • bayarea_girl

Lily, PV is a florist rose and has no fragrance. Helen

• BenT (8a Dallas, TX)

Two such beautiful and unique roses, you really have such a great collection, and grow and photograph them so well.

bayarea_girl thanked BenT (8a Dallas, TX)
  • sara_ann-z6bok

Very beautiful blooms, Helen. I very much enjoy seeing them.

bayarea_girl thanked sara_ann-z6bok
  • bayarea_girl

Thanks everyone. They are the roses that were on my wish list for a while before I actually have them in my garden, and I adore them. Helen

• mjkjrobinson

Wow how gorgeous!

bayarea_girl thanked mjkjrobinson
  • Sylvia Wendel

Amazing how Pompom Veranda resembles Eden climber. Is PV thorny?

bayarea_girl thanked Sylvia Wendel
  • bayarea_girl

Sylvia, PV has regular thorns. Its blooms have more petals and more beautiful than Eden’s. PV is a bush and Eden is a tall climber. Helen

• Vaporvac Z6-OhioRiverValley

Now I need Eden with Peavey planted at her feet!

bayarea_girl thanked Vaporvac Z6-OhioRiverValley

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268