alana8asc

Hope everyone is well

Alana8aSC
December 1, 2019

Hey everyone! Been gone for forever it seems. I had three or four months, ( would have to check calendar for to be certain ) of doctor, physical therapy, ect. Then after I was finally done with that, my health just bothered me real good and had no energy. Then once I started feeling better, I've been trying to play catch up in the yard. The only good news I have is after the sarcoidosis got worse, scared my lungs alittle, and for some reason, which they haven't said why, I'm losing oxygen , while I walk, but not enough to warrant putting me on oxygen, the sarcoidosis is now gone from my lungs, is what this last ct showed. Pulmonary doctor wants to be certain, it's not traveling to another body part, which it sometimes can, but it is gone from lungs. I've had it 7 years or so. Anyway, I also have some other autoimmune issues going on, but not certain of those until I see rheumatologist. I see them at the end of December. So it will be after that that we learn something. Anyways, I'm so glad to be working outside again. I have so much winter work to catch up on, but wanted to say hey to everyone here.

Comments (22)

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268