FOR PROS
Business tools custom-built for our industry

Say 'so long' to generic business software. Houzz Pro is designed for industry professionals like you.

momrules5831

Succession Obsession

runninginplace

I finally inhaled a streaming production that isn't over 5 years old and wow, this show!!

Anyone else fascinated by the Roy family and their shenanigans? I was absolutely riveted, and ended up inhaling episodes as fast as I could. The acting, writing, camera work....all of it just amazing.

My one quibble was the profanity. I'm no stranger to salty language, both hearing and speaking it, but my husband does not curse at all and he really dislikes foul language. So of course it seemed like every time he wandered through the room the dialogue featured the F bomb being thrown around, sometimes literally every other word. I actually read one review that made reference the 'florid obscenities' of the show's screenplays.

But overall I thought it was some of the best tv I've ever experienced. Other opinions?