What kind of floor is it? I've never seen a texture like this.
13 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (6)
- 13 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 10 years ago
Related Stories

DECORATING GUIDESRadiator Covers Like You’ve Never Seen
From custom to DIY, these 10 ideas will help the radiator blend in, become a storage standout or both
Full Story
CONTAINER GARDENSPatio-Perfect Berry Bushes Like You’ve Never Seen
Small enough for pots but offering abundant fruit, these remarkable bred berries are a boon for gardeners short on space
Full Story
ARTBring In a View Like You’ve Never Imagined
See how art photographers turn a plain white wall into a magical window with a centuries-old camera technique — and how you could try it too
Full Story
MOST POPULARSo You Say: 30 Design Mistakes You Should Never Make
Drop the paint can, step away from the brick and read this remodeling advice from people who’ve been there
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘I’m Never Leaving’ and More Houzz Quotables
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord this week
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESThe Dumbest Decorating Decisions I’ve Ever Made
Caution: Do not try these at home
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
ACCESSORIESCollective Wisdom: Display Ideas for Collections of All Kinds
Show your interests without exposing clutter by going for artful arrangements with a unified feel
Full Story
RUGSA Rug Can Make a Room — but What Kind to Choose?
The perfect rug may be all you need to complete your decor with color, texture and coziness. Here’s how to select the right type
Full Story


ginawithag