MOST POPULARHouzz TV: Christmas in Chicago Will Make You Want to Move There Now
See Millennium Park, historic brownstones and other architectural landmarks lit up for the holiday seasonFull Story
HOLIDAYSWhat’s the Best Way to Spend the Week After Christmas?
Do you catch up on home projects and reading? Or do you like to get out of town? Please share what has worked for you!Full Story
HOLIDAYS10 Holiday Gifts to Please Every Gardener on Your List
Get ideas for accessories and tools that gardening enthusiasts will loveFull Story
FLOWERS AND PLANTSGreat Design Plant: California Buckwheat Pleases Pollinators
Beneficial insects go wild for this drought-tolerant plant’s summer flowers, while seed heads feed critters foraging in the coldFull Story
YOUR FIRST HOUSESeeds or Seedlings? How to Get Your Garden Started
Growing delicious herbs and vegetables starts with knowing your goals and when you want to plantFull Story
MOST POPULARChristmas Cleanup Tips for the Not Naturally Organized
Dreading the postholiday chores? First let yourself unwind. Then grab some boxes, a few supplies and this easy guideFull Story
Washington DC's Foremost Landscape Architect I 13X Best of Houzz
- KIBI Aurora Single Handle High Arc Pull Down Kitchen Faucet KKF2003, Titanium, W
- nuLOOM Vintage Medallion Maranda Traditional Area Rug, Beige 6' 7" x 9'
- Istanbul Printed Linen Textured Blackout Curtain Single Panel, Taupe, 50"x96"
- Laker 60 Free Standing Chrome Frame Vanity, Glossy White
- Laker 84 Free Standing Chrome Frame Vanity, Rosewood
- Parkin Updated Traditional Farmhouse 6'7" x 9'6" Rectangle Area Rug
- Single Handle Vessel Sink Faucet, Chrome, Without Drain
- Puralite LED Wall Mounted Backlit Vanity Mirror, 24x36