chandeliers, I love them!!
6 years ago
Related Stories

LIGHTING10 Chandeliers for People Who Don't Like Chandeliers
Get all the chandelier benefits without channeling Liberace, thanks to wood, paper, wire — and even a surprising old-fashioned staple
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Rather Than Remove Them, They Framed Them’
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord this week
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
MOST POPULAR4 Obstacles to Decluttering — and How to Beat Them
Letting go can be hard, but it puts you more in control of your home's stuff and style. See if any of these notions are holding you back
Full Story
WHITEDivine Lighting: The White Chandelier
Light up a room with a memorable chandelier in a bright, snowy finish
Full Story
LIGHTINGSensational Chandeliers Cast Rooms in Dramatic Light
Let your lighting fixture be the star and claim the applause for yourself with a statement-making chandelier
Full Story
BEDROOMSGuest Picks: 20 Kids' Bedroom Chandeliers
Choose from princess-y pink, peppy mod and more for your little one's overhead lighting
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESOff-Kilter Chandeliers Show Spot-On Style
Chandeliers have been breaking placement rules with happy results, loosening a room's symmetry and creating appealing visual tension
Full Story
Comment