FOR PROS
Business tools custom-built for our industry

Say 'so long' to generic business software. Houzz Pro is designed for industry professionals like you.

kali_deere

overwintering evergreens in MA

kali_deere

So I tried to Google this but didn't get very much useful info, and nearly everything I did find was not for my zone.

I got some evergreens (blue star junipers, boxwoods, and yellow thread false Cypress) on clearance from Lowe's the day after Christmas since they were considered "holiday shrubs". Got to love marketing lol.

I can't break through the ground right now, can I leave them in my unheated garage and periodically water like the other plants I have in there? There's no sunlight and I've never tried this with evergreens, I don't know if they'll go dormant or what even happens. They've been hanging out in the garage thus far and seem ok but I certainly don't want to lose them since I got five shrubs for $30!