FOR PROS
Business tools custom-built for our industry

Say 'so long' to generic business software. Houzz Pro is designed for industry professionals like you.

sherrygirl5

C daylilies 2020

sherrygirl zone5 N il
last modified: January 4, 2020

Some of my C daylilies had a questionable season. Two didn’t bloom, one under performed miserably because I moved it. Two more are getting shoveled out in the spring for repeated poor performances, hmmmm, room for a few new ones???

Today‘s quote is from Albert Einstein, will he hold up to Betty White? “ Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed.”

Here are my favorites Cs.

I think Claudine’s Charm is the favorites list for most of us.

Crystalline Entity has had its third? Season here. A good grower and a lovely pale pink.

Coast to Coast, the color saturation is different every day, this is probably typical, a consistent performer.

Ciel D’Orr is fairly new here. A simple bloom with color that grabs your attention.

Got Cherokee Star as a bonus last spring And it sent up a scape. The color is outstanding. This simple bloom will be staying.

I put a division of Chorus Line to help fill in a spot that was left from a dead shrub. Didn’t skip a beat.

Sherry