FOR PROS
Business tools custom-built for our industry

Say 'so long' to generic business software. Houzz Pro is designed for industry professionals like you.

mtnrdredux_gw

Cookie-crazed, still

mtnrdredux_gw

I took a bit of a cookie hiatus but the GBBO obsession has brought back the bug. Plus I had some teacups id baked and frozen months ago that needed decorating.

The teacups were hard to do. In fact I was kind of kicking myself and then I googled them and you know what, there are people selling them whose cookies look messier than mine. I came across a sheet to practice piping, but it seems like a waste of icing!

Anyway, I have been doing roses for a while and love how easy roses, hearts and marbling are. I was intrigued by Brush Embroidery so I had to try it. The key there is to start with very stiff icing but not so stiff you can't pipe it. Anyway, Brush Embroidery is not nearly as hard as it sounds and I will def do it again. I'm also in love w luster dust, so fun.