FOR PROS
Business tools custom-built for our industry

Say 'so long' to generic business software. Houzz Pro is designed for industry professionals like you.

Seeking advice on studio layout

Sheena Louise

I'm living in a studio and have rearranged my furniture at least 50 times. Hoping you can share some recommendations on furniture layout for functional space that also looks great. I've attached the floor plan. My furniture includes: Ikea Kivic Sofa (7.5 ft by 3.1 ft), small rectangle coffee table, small live-edge wooden desk with chair, live edge wooden bench (currently supporting my TV but may wall-mount the TV if I can settle on a furniture arrangement); nightstand; wooden side table; bookshelf; I currently have a dresser in the room but will be getting rid of that and hoping to add a small eating area (bistro style table with two chairs). I'm also willing to part with the bookcase and swap out the coffee table. I may also put my desk in storage in order to have a small eating area. I've been using a curtain to close off my sleeping area at night and that does the trick of making it cozy. Ideally the space will be functional but also stylish and cozy. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!