Software
Houzz Logo Print
bethsipos

Could I get this vanity without the top and sinks?

6 years ago
I would like the vanity without the top and sinks is this possible? If so how much would it cost? Also, what does the inside of the vanity look like?
63" Reclaimed Pine Double Bath Vanity · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    Thank you kindly for your interest. The price without top is $2250 plus shipping. I've asked the warehouse for a photo looking down into the inside of the vanity. There is one fixed shelf on the inside of the vanity. There is a cutout in the back at the top approx 10" in height that stretches the width of vanity to allow for plumbing. Once I'm able to obtain photo, I will forward to you. Thank you and have a lovely day! Regards, Olivia with RFDesign

  • 6 years ago

    Wow the top is really inexpensive. I look forward to inside picture.

    Thank you

  • PRO
    6 years ago



  • PRO
    6 years ago

    The view to the left of the picture shows the cut out. You can see the packaging foam. The view to the right are the doors. Please let me know if I can be of any additional assistance. Thank you kindly and have a lovely day! Regards, Olivia with RFDesign