Software
Houzz Logo Print
sandryan

Change my order~

6 years ago
I ordered the Rustic Bathroom Vanity Trio Metal Door, Gray in the 60" x20" x 32" and would like to change my order to the 60" x22" x 36", gray. My order number is: 1656-2008-33979402. Is there a phone number I can call to make this happen? Also am wondering about placing a rush on the order to receive it ASAP for construction timing purposes.
Thank you, Sandy Ryan
Rustic Bathroom Vanity Trio Metal Door, Gray, 60"x22"x36" · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    The order has not come across yet but I'll I'll start building it already and then I'll try to ship it Monday or Tuesday of next week

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    Also did you want to talk on that or not

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    Yeah the New Order is not coming in because they canceled the last one just go ahead and order the one you need we already started to building I just need to know if you needed the top on it or not cuz house mentioned something about that

  • 6 years ago

    This is great! You should have gotten my new order now for the 60 x 22 x 36 Rustic Bathroom Vanity Trio Metal Door, gray and NO TOP from Houzz. What will the dimensions be of the cabinet so I can order the granite top in the right size?

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    If you not wanting the top it will measure 60 by 22 by 36 unless you need to adjust that

  • 6 years ago

    I should order the granite piece to be 60 x 22 x 36 then?

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    Yes those are the measurements so you could order at that size