FOR PROS
Business tools custom-built for our industry

Say 'so long' to generic business software. Houzz Pro is designed for industry professionals like you.

embothrium

mattzone 5wi Unknown Broadleaf Evergreen

Embothrium

Here's what I said:

The common one with this general appearance is Euonymus fortunei. Otherwise if for some reason not that particular one then still one of the evergreen Euonymus species.

• floral_uk z.8/9 SW UK

What's going on, Embo? I replied here: https://www.gardenweb.com/discussions/5861610/unknown-broadleaf-evergreen#n=0

Is it not visible to you? Did Matt put it under FAQ or Yarddoctor so we can't reply?

btw my answer was the same as yours

• Smivies (Ontario - 5b)

Yep...I answered too and it is apparently only visible to me b/c I did't see your reply either.

I also responded to the original post. I can see my comment but no one else's.

This is a new one.........this appears to only have been posted in the Name That Plant and the Shrubs forums. And if so, there should not be any reason comments wouldn't post for all to see.

I find the scale of the foliage only photo (#1) hard to read. I don't see it as E. fortunei. And I think zone 5 is pushing it for E. japonicus. Maybe E. kiautschovicus?

• bengz6westmd

I answered and tho the post on the list says there are no comments, I click on it and it shows only my comment. ??????