FOR PROS
Business tools custom-built for our industry

Say 'so long' to generic business software. Houzz Pro is designed for industry professionals like you.

vanessa_martin94

Help picking color scheme

Vanessa Martin

I just had my whole upstairs tiled with faux walnut tile and now I’m trying to decide what colors to paint everything. I am keeping the wall behind the wine bar the dark sort of burgundy color - should I paint the wall above the window seat the same color? I just started painting the door black but I don’t like it so I am thinking of some lighter options. I will install new baseboards and paint the door trim/casing white I think? And I’m thinking of painting the tile on the window seat to the left solid white.. But please throw out any color suggestions! I am really stuck on what color the door should be. Then I need to decide if and what to paint the rest of the walls on the left which extend down the hallway. And also what artwork to put on the wall to the left?? I have a large ikea picture frame sitting there because I was thinking of putting two of those there side by side (one can cover up that ugly circle plate on the wall). I’d looove any ideas and suggestions!!