Software
Houzz Logo Print
nimoh_n

little yellow .

6 years ago

I'm loving how my Living room is looking 🌻

Comments (24)

  • 6 years ago

    Can you share more photos of your space?

  • 6 years ago

    yes.

  • 6 years ago

    my kitchen is the only thing that's completely done , I'm still buying few things and moving things around , but by tomorrow I should have my living room how I desire , but my color scheme is yellow and grey with brown tones .

  • 6 years ago

    Looks like you are off to a great start. I would suggest lowering the artwork quite a bit. You have a fabulous selection of pillows and I love that yellow chair.

  • 6 years ago

    awe thank you and thank you for the suggestion. , I saw your pictures and we have the same living room rug but in different colors ,

  • 6 years ago

    the rug .

  • 6 years ago

    they are beautiful . it's funny cause I didn't like mine spread out but when I folded it I was in love instantly .

  • 6 years ago

    plus funny how my husband likes the art low but I love them low

  • 6 years ago

    You keep the cowhide folded? I must admit, I have never seen that before. It seems that it would be a huge tripping hazard.

  • 6 years ago

    If one of you likes high art and one low, then I would lower the piece you have and put a smaller piece above it.

  • 6 years ago

    no actually it's more safer in my house folded . plus I love the look of it folded. we don't have small children or pets so I'm good with it ,

  • 6 years ago

    that's what I'm doing , tomorrow I'm going to his sister's store she sells authentic Ghanaian art and I'll choose a few pieces plus I have some east African pieces I just haven't looked through all of them yet . I have an idea of how it'll look completely , cause I want to move the yellow accent chair and I just finished putting together my TV stand so it's still going 😔

  • 6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

    Please post photos once it is all done. It is not often that I see homes with an African vibe here. Love it!




  • 6 years ago

    lol I will trust me . and thank you

  • 6 years ago

    Gorgeous pillows. Love the pattern and color. Never doubt Friday on art (which is gorgeous as well) placement ;-)

  • 6 years ago

    oh my goodness , thank you ! 🌻

  • 6 years ago

    I love African art and you're using it beautifully! The pops of yellow are so cheerful. I'll enjoy watching your progress so please keep sharing your pics!

  • 6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

    I love your yellow chair. Good work all the way around, but I do love that sunny chair.

  • 6 years ago

    The yellow and turquoise are great together.

  • 6 years ago

    I love your fabulous style. The great colors, textures, how you arrange everything. Thank you for sharing. :)


    I’m really drooling over these two —




  • 6 years ago

    I know you've lowered the picture, but I'd raise it just a bit- it looks like when someone sits in the chair, their head will rest against the bottom of the picture which could damage it.

  • 6 years ago

    oh God sorry for replying so late I'm literally just getting this 🌸, but yes we kept where it's at looks perfect

  • 6 years ago

    it looks low but I promise it's high I'll take a better picture one of this days .💓 hope you are staying safe

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths