Software
Houzz Logo Print
sofia_belonakis

reforma de baños

13 years ago
voy a reformar un baño de 2 mts por 2.50mts y me gustaría ver ideas e inspirarme en sus diseños a tantos klmts de distancia desde uruguay también los admiramos gracias
Contemporary Bathroom · More Info

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The pictures posted are to inspire ideas not to duplicate. Good luck with your own unique project!
  • 13 years ago
    I cant find where it says "more info". I want the paint color.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Dunn Edwards DEC729 Medallion
  • 13 years ago
    thank you so much! big help
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    That is not the paint colour! Please click on 'more info' found just under the photo and it will show you all the product tags if you hover over the image.
  • 13 years ago
    Where is the toilet paper holder? :) I have a similar setup, can't decide on best place.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    In this case it is across from the toilet but because the drawers slide out in the vanity beside the toilet you could also store rolls there in a similar vanity.