Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jenbalevre

Wanted Veggie Seeds for SASE zone 5

jenbalevre
4 years ago

Moved onto my Father‘s 15 acres 2 years ago. This past fall my husband had a bad accident at work where he fell 18 feet off of a roof, broke his pelvis, L2, and many bones in his face. I currently am laid up after foot surgery. My husband has made a miraculous recovery although he has pains everyday but is heading off to work this week for the first time since October. Needless to say, we are struggling financially.

My father planted many raspberry, black raspberry, blackberry and ”Japanese raspberry“ plants on his property along with two beech plum trees and 7 apple ttees. The berries do well but this summer we finally got apples and beech plums for the first time. He also had built a fenced in herb and veggie garden with about 12 8-10’ boxes but unfortunately with his cancer he let this go. We have a large full sunroom we can start seedlings in and we would like to bring back the garden this year. Just mow the whole thing down and start from scratch but I want to start some seeds now.

I would love to received some seeds that are good for zone 5 spring or seedlings and would by willing to offer anything we can Eli help anyoneelse with.

Comment