Software
Houzz Logo Print
ecoakley123

Area Rug Help Please

6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

I have always had the worst time selecting an area rug....ugh. We are building a home and I am looking for an 8x10 area rug for the living room. In our last home (pictures attached) I interchanged a light gray shag or sisal rug. I wasn’t completely happy with either. The sofa/loveseat is a dull beige, a dark blue accent chair/pillows (denim color), light teal ottoman and the other accent pillows have bone, dark blue, teal, tan and gray. When I use cream or ivory, it makes the sofa look dirty. The living room is open to the kitchen and dining room. There will be a navy blue island and white cabinets. Also included in the pics is my new floor and wall color (SW repose gray) I should mention we have 3 dogs that will be on this rug. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions. The rug pic I included is for my dining room so the living room rug will compliment each other maybe,. Thanks so much and stay healthy during this difficult time.










Comments (16)