Software
Houzz Logo Print
shaunaham

Kitchen Redesign Help Needed

6 years ago

Hi All!


Ok, I’m calling on all kitchen redesign visionaries to help me with figuring out my kitchen redesign! I am not one that is gifted with being able to see potential in redoing a space and need your assistance. I have a very small kitchen that currently has an upright column which I am going to knock out in order to push my kitchen out slightly and create a bit more space. Hoping you can help with figuring out a floor plan for my kitchen that utilizes IKEA cabinets with a mix of cabinets and open shelving to utilize the space without feeling too claustrophobic.


All my kitchen appliances are new and therefore will not be able to be changed. But I can change the vent hood as well as location of plumbing and gas line, if necessary.


Attached is the kitche drawings and below is a link to a video of the current kitchen. In the video you’ll notice a column at the end of the counter with an eight sign on the wall and spice rack. This is the column that will be removed and only a beam will be left along the ceiling.


thank you in advance for all your help!

Video walkthrough of kitchen


Comments (4)