Software
Houzz Logo Print
bridgette_mulcrone

I LOVE this look, but I have a question about the white wall color...

I really love this modern farmhouse look. I have been planning on doing shiplap in my powder bath, but this newer look really caught my eye and I actually prefer it as it feels more modern, but will still work with my more "farmhouse" looking home. The problem is this photo shows a very white, white wall which helps to pull off the modern look. My trim color is Acadia white (a warm white) and I can't change that as it is throughout my whole house. Do you think this look will work well with Acadia white? The mirror I have is trimmed out in a bronze brownish metal and my faucet (already purchased) is a chrome color (not shiny), but the look of it is modern.). I'm doing 2 pendant lights hanging from ceiling that are glass. Thoughts?
Modern Farmhouse | 2019 Dry Creek Parade · More Info

Comment