what is the tub brand and material? I'm looking for a lower height one
6 years ago
Related Stories

BATHTUBS8 Beautifully Different Tub Materials for Bath-Time Luxury
Elevate your bathroom — and your bathing experience — with a tub that feels like an indulgence
Full Story
LIFEWhat I Learned About Moving a Loved One to a Retirement Home
Setting up an elderly family member’s apartment in an assisted-care facility is a labor of love for this Houzz writer
Full Story
ANTIQUESRoom of the Day: A Well-Worn Look for a Brand-New Home
Forays into antiques markets and online auctions bring old-time flavor to a sleek and soaring living-dining space
Full Story
LIFE10 Things Around My Home That I’m Thankful For
A designer shares the comforts big and small that she is grateful for
Full Story
HOUSEPLANTSOne Pot, One Big Shot of the Tropics
Give your rooms exotic flair in a single stroke. Tall Kentia palm fits the tropical bill beautifully
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGN12 Great Kitchen Styles — Which One’s for You?
Sometimes you can be surprised by the kitchen style that really calls to you. The proof is in the pictures
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESDesign Dilemma: How Do I Modernize My Cedar Walls?
8 Ways to Give Wood Walls a More Contemporary Look
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNHow to Match Tile Heights for a Perfect Installation
Irregular tile heights can mar the look of your bathroom. Here's how to counter the differences
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESHot Looks From the Spring 2013 High Point Market
Get an eyeful of some of the colors, textures, materials and more taking a big stand at North Carolina's huge furnishings trade show
Full Story
Hsu McCullough
Jeanne103Original Author
Jay Reich
Hsu McCullough