(A friend of a friend passed this along to me).
I know such requests are problematic given the wide array of varieties but just in case..
No clue but what a magnificent color!
OMG gorgeous! But sorry, can't help you with the ID. But please let us know if you do find out. I want one lol.
:)Dee
I think the id possibility of ger. titan glory iris.
Excellent suggestion Holly. I have passed it along.
porkchop_z5b_MI
diggerdee zone 6 CT
Related Professionals
Richmond Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Ithaca Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Fayetteville Landscape Contractors · Columbus Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Auburn Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Myrtle Beach Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lima Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Dubuque Landscape Contractors · Yuma Landscape Contractors · Emporia Home Builders · Aberdeen Home Builders · Gulfport Home Builders · Huntington Home Builders · Green Bay Home Builders · Eureka Home BuildersHolly Woods
rouge21_gw (CDN Z5b/6a)Original Author